Monday, September 8, 2008

love at first bite

Dear Reader,

I would like to express to you the joys of eating a scrumptious, steamy chicken biscuit.  Until that moment, I had not experienced such invigorating  pleasures as that of the tenderly soft flesh, fried to perfection and sandwiched between two butter-laced pillows. To this day, I can still recall the exact second that my lips closed upon that little piece of heaven that could only be a gift from God himself. It was love at first bite.

Genres:
  1.  poem/song... to bring emotion to something that is not very emotional
  2. obituary... to be used after I eat the biscuit
  3. dialogue... to show the friendship between myself and the biscuit
  4. recipe... used to show the contents of my friend, the biscuit
  5. letter... to express my love for the chicken biscuit

11 comments:

Micha Monroe said...

wow, this was very interesting! I found this informational and comical at the same time!

Wendy Bottom said...

that was quite an introduction! i really liked it and now i really want a chicken biscut!!!! the introduction was filled with detail and showed me a lot about the chicken biscut i liked it!

Lucy Carlyle said...

wow..two butter laced pillows

-sweet-

haha sounds great

<3 Lucy Carlyle

Joe Smith said...

good job spellman, good introduction, now i want to eat

Zhone said...

That is a really emotional intro... Especially about something so funny, haha... This is going to be the best!!!

seymour spell said...

wow~! really nice job!! i can't wait your next genre

Peter Johnson said...

I think this is very well. It has a lot of intresting things. i like the good details. your into is very intresting i think you might need a little more things and it will be excellent.

Holden Caufield said...

i want a chicken biscuit now. thanks a lot.

Holden Caufield said...

this is absolutely amazing. i am blown away. i'm sure the rest is going to be just as amazing, and i can't wait to read it!

Micha Monroe said...

Hugh Jass!
Wow, i have to tell you that this is truly the most original and entertaining piece i've yet to read. I love how i can see the comical side of you, what a sense of humor you have. I think the obituary will be great, it sounds hilarious. The details were excellent as well, very discriptive. So humorous and descriptive! Keep up the excellent work!

Blair Waldorf said...

hahaha this was hilarious! i loved everything about it. The recipe, the poem, the apology letter, and the obituary was geniuos. This is a great topic to write about. We all can relate to your first experience with a chicken bisquet. You never once lost my attention, or gave the reader anything except for laughs from the beginning. I loved the obituary, and how the funeral was going to be held at a trash can. This story was soo funny! im really excited to see your next paper!!
love,
Blair Waldorf (Trixie)